Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Best Conversation Yet.

So tonight my grandparents called to chat.  My grandfather got on the phone and our conversation turned to how my pregnancy was going:

Papa: "So how are you feeling?'
Me:  "Good, I feel fine, staying active, nothing really to complain about."
Papa:  "Have you started showing yet?"
Me:  "Not really, I feel like it looks like I have a beer belly rather than actually looking pregnant."
Papa:  "You need to stop that."
Me:  "Stop what, papa?"
Papa:  "Drinking ... you can't be drinking while your pregnant."
Me: "Papa!  I am not drinking ... I just meant it looked like I had a beer belly."
Papa:  "I know you drink ... but you got to stop that while your pregnant."
Me:  "Okay, I'll stop drinking ...."

I heart my grandfather ... even if he is crazy and thinks I am drinking it up :)

FRAN- CO-SIS, bring me another beer and smoke .... this baby is kicking and I need to teach him a lesson.

2 comments: