Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

He's a family van ...

Because BA and I are responsible soon to be parents, we decided it might not be a good idea to bungee cord a car seat on the trunk of our MG.  Especially because it does tend to get a little chilly in Monterey.  So instead we bought a 1984 VW Vanagon ... with enough room for three puppies, a baby, an African, a Samoan child, a Filipina, myself and what ever homeless people we decide to pick up.
Beep, Beep ... Chester the Child Molester coming through.  What would make this even better is if BA could grow a mustache ... but sadly he has yet to reach puberty.  

1 comment:

  1. Liz you just made me laughed out so loud, I just scared about 5 people around me here at work. Can't wait to get there with the mini-samoan.

    ReplyDelete