Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Gifts Galore!

Here are a few pictures of the wonderful gifts we have received in the past few days.  Maggie is such a lucky girl!


Some Monkey Business from Jeremy, Leigh, Miss Madison and # 2 .... who is due about 8 weeks later!

Some Kansas City love and Maggie's first pair of Tom's!!!!  Sent to her from Auntie Christain.  PS - BA was super creeped out by the baby picture, which makes me love it even more. 

Homemade changing pads so "her little ass won't have to touch what other nasty ones have!"  Guess Aunt Beth knows the kind of places BA frequents :)  Love the Iowa onesie ;) 

A gift from my knob Rosita Navarro ... some lovely handmade wares from the Charleston's farmer's market.  Love the little dress.   BA has decided that his mom will make 100 of these while she is here on "vacation."

The hippiest towel of all.  A orange, organic tiger from Uncle James, Aunt Ashley and Bryce Cooper.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE everything! Fb message me your address so I can send her something! Kthanks! :) And I love that your "Big African" ...(Did I get that right?) loves pillow case dresses and wants 100 of them! You are one lucky American, and he, a lucky African :)

    ReplyDelete