Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 25 ... keeping on keeping on trucking.

For those who don't know, BA and I have decided to have a home birth ... yes that means Helena will be delivered at home ... preferably not outside in the garden or on the toilet.  Our midwife, Maggie, feels her role as a midwife is to be there if we need her but basically we will be running the show.  So that means BA be on the other side to catch Helena (and be the first one to hold her!!!).  So the other day we were watching a birthing video and as I watched BA's reactions I asked:

"So will you feel the same way about vaginas after this?" His answer: "No, after this I will be gay."

Ahahaha.  

BA makes me juice everyday ... luckily we are having a little girl or  else he would be force feeding me meat instead.

Helena's moby wrap came in, BA is practicing wearing her with a mini-watermelon. 

Up close and personal ... just in case you didn't believe :)

2 comments:

  1. I love JUICING! It was favorite part when we were 100% raw! And SO good for baby and mum :) Too bad I like cheeseburgers, coke (a cola :) and Gumbo when I'm with child! ;)

    ReplyDelete