Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

34 weeks ... turn baby turn!



But of course she hasn't (or at least from what I can tell).  But we have 2 weeks and 2 days to keep trying.  Of course it doesn't help that the stupid baby on the due date tickler (above) is already head down taunting me, everytime I come to update!

Here's some of the things we have been doing to encourage Leentjie to turn:


Moxa.

Inversion.


Walks.
And some baby holding :)

Joseph Holden Foster (he kept making eyes at me all afternoon).
And Elizabeth x2 ... Miss Effy Watson! 

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that our babies are due within 2 days of each other. I wonder which one will come first! Mine is measuring small, but that's because he had some delays in the development of his urinary tract earlier in the pregnancy. But he's really low, so I feel like he's going to fall out soon! Haha!

    ReplyDelete