Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'll cut your ass ...

Still no referral to see the doctor no one else seems to want to see.  Called tricare this morning and they have no record of a new referral.  I will admit I am not the most patient person ... but come on its has been almost 48 hrs.  Called the lady who supposedly put it in and had to leave a message.  Almost 3 hours later still waiting on her to call me back. 

It really sticks in my craw that instead of going to an ultrasound in 4 hours to see if there is a heartbeat ... I am sitting by the phone waiting for a lady to return my call to say whether or not she did her job (and what she promised she would do right away).

I guess it could be worse, I could live in a third world country where no prenatal care is given.  But by almost 30,  I would have roughly  7 or 8 children and probably not be as freaked out as I am now.  I don't know how people do this over and over.  I am about 99.5% sure this will be BA's and my only biological child. 

And I wait ....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment